Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
AARGH I MISSED ONE!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Author 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 05 10:58 pm    Post subject: AARGH I MISSED ONE!!! Reply with quote

Oh ****er...I just found out they are running The Last Train on sci fi at the moment..managed to catch half of the second one but missed all the first I remember seeing that changing hands on ebay for a tidy sum earlier in the year as it hasnt been put out on dvd..yet! Did anyone else used to watch it?*wanders off cursing about not having the video rigged up*

jema
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 05 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: AARGH I MISSED ONE!!! Reply with quote

Deedee wrote:
Oh ****er...I just found out they are running The Last Train on sci fi at the moment..managed to catch half of the second one but missed all the first I remember seeing that changing hands on ebay for a tidy sum earlier in the year as it hasnt been put out on dvd..yet! Did anyone else used to watch it?*wanders off cursing about not having the video rigged up*

Not heard of that one and i'm a SciFi addict, or thougt i was.

jema

Deedee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 05 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jema it was a series on BBC1 let me think must have been around 98 ?There was a group of people on a train when a meteor hit the earth.Harriet was carrying some gas cannister which froze them all cryogenically and they defrosted years later to a wasteland and spent the rest of the series searching for Harriets boyfriend in The Ark..won't give too much away in case anyones watching it besides me ring any bells now??There's another two parts on Sunday night I think it is..I love sci fi too

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive