Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Blaand... The results...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Recipes, Preserving, Homebrewing
Author 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 05 5:48 pm    Post subject: Blaand... The results... Reply with quote

Well, it wasn't bad. I liked it. Kind of refreshing, surprisingly creamy considering it was whey, pleasantly sparkling.

She thought it tasted like alka selzer and hated it.

Sarah D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 05 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think it would be that spectacular; I always got the impression it was a way of using up something that would otherwise perhaps not be used (hesitate to say wasted, there). Thanks for letting us know the results/opinions, though.

cab

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 05 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah D wrote:
I didn't think it would be that spectacular; I always got the impression it was a way of using up something that would otherwise perhaps not be used (hesitate to say wasted, there). Thanks for letting us know the results/opinions, though.

You're welcome. I would imagine that some people would rave over how nice it is; it's got a really distinctive flavour.

Sarah D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 05 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's rather polite and non-commital.............. Will have to try it now and see what I think.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Recipes, Preserving, Homebrewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive