Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Bodgers Fishing Photies in Greece. ( yawn)

Author 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 06 11:18 am    Post subject: Bodgers Fishing Photies in Greece. ( yawn) Reply with quote

Got back from Paxos last night at 10.00pm so here they are.
I really haven't a clue as to any of the species that I caught, so if any of you boffins feel like looking them up in the A to Z of smelly fish, then feel free to do so.
They were caught on a telescopic rod with a number 10s barbless hook with bread or some truly 'orrible' Greek type Salami sausage used as bait.
All the fish were chucked back into the water as soon as they were caught to stop the locals from scoffing them. I was given a stern b******ing by one 8 or 9 year old for doing this because quite rightly he thought I was nuts.

Bodgers toes get a swift once over from the inhabitants of the harbour. Millions die in unexplained pollution incident

Mrs Bodger was greatful that I spent five days fishing from this, my favourite fishing spot.

Bodge trying to suck one of his bellys in

The Fish. Just about everyone that I caught would have graced a sea aquarium.

The locals used these bright light at the front of the boat to attract the fish whilst fishing at night.
I'd like to say that my photographs only showed the fish at one tenth scale , but as my hands are obviously not huge , then that would be a lie.

@Calli

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 06 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cheat!!!! I thought when you said 'gone fishin' you were suffering flies,midges and cold rain on some scottish loch or welsh river.........

Looks lovely!

dpack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 06 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know what they are called but no1 photo fish bite ,both of us were chomped by them ,they start with a pedicure and then get greedy
i normally bite fish but when the boot wasnt on my foot those ones bit me
not as hard as a donkeys though

Cathryn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 06 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh - no help with the fish photos but I went there and I think to one of those two houses in the photo when I was about 16 (30 years ago). Had to be towed back one day when the little yacht we were playing around in got swept out to sea around the corner of the harbour
Bet it's changed - but even when we were there there was a swish yachting type holiday place about where you are standing B.

AnneandMike

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 06 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones, Bodg. Doesn't look much like Redcar!

Bernie66

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 06 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the weather was terrible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Fishing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive