Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Cheap Smallholding for sale in Brittany.
Page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad
Author 
 Message
gardening-girl



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 6022
Location: Somerset.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 12:48 pm    Post subject: Cheap Smallholding for sale in Brittany.  Reply with quote    

We could buy this,but couldn,t afford to live without working,and as the job market in France is hopeless,its not going to be an option.


Two bedrooms,kitchen,sitting room,outside loo.
3 acres,two barns,boule park,chicken run.
Going to be marketed between £85,ooo-£100,00.

Plufor,nr Morlaix.10 mins to the beach!

Bebo



Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 12534
Location: East Sussex
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

That is ridiculously cheap. If only it wasn't in France..........

vegplot



Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 21297
Location: Ynys Môn
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Bebo wrote:
That is ridiculously cheap. If only it wasn't in France..........


Indeed. 3 acres and barns. Perhaps I can offer the French some lessons in http://forum.downsizer.net/about55566.html&highlight=

JB



Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 7743
Location: 91° N
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Is that the going rate for french property?

vegplot



Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 21297
Location: Ynys Môn
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Have you noticed it's doing a suggestive wink?

Go on you know you want to.

Go on. Go on. Gwan gwan gwan gwan, it's only a small smallholding you won't even notice it going down.


I've been watching to too much Father Ted.

Rob R



Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 31902
Location: York
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

vegplot wrote:
Have you noticed it's doing a suggestive wink?

Go on you know you want to.

Go on. Go on. Gwan gwan gwan gwan, it's only a small smallholding you won't even notice it going down.


I've been watching to too much Father Ted.


A winking house.

Perhaps you have been watching too much (if there is a such a thing?), but I'd worry about it going down.

Bebo



Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 12534
Location: East Sussex
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

vegplot wrote:
Go on you know you want to.

Go on. Go on. Gwan gwan gwan gwan, it's only a small smallholding you won't even notice it going down.


Know anyone who wants to rent a house in East Sussex? Comes with an acre, various sheds and a polytunnel.

Rob R



Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 31902
Location: York
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Bebo wrote:
vegplot wrote:
Go on you know you want to.

Go on. Go on. Gwan gwan gwan gwan, it's only a small smallholding you won't even notice it going down.


Know anyone who wants to rent a house in East Sussex? Comes with an acre, various sheds and a polytunnel.


How much?

Bebo



Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 12534
Location: East Sussex
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Rob R wrote:
Bebo wrote:
vegplot wrote:
Go on you know you want to.

Go on. Go on. Gwan gwan gwan gwan, it's only a small smallholding you won't even notice it going down.


Know anyone who wants to rent a house in East Sussex? Comes with an acre, various sheds and a polytunnel.


How much?


Not a clue what the going rate would be around here.

Rob R



Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 31902
Location: York
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Bebo wrote:
Rob R wrote:
Bebo wrote:
vegplot wrote:
Go on you know you want to.

Go on. Go on. Gwan gwan gwan gwan, it's only a small smallholding you won't even notice it going down.


Know anyone who wants to rent a house in East Sussex? Comes with an acre, various sheds and a polytunnel.


How much?


Not a clue what the going rate would be around here.


Not that I'm interested, you understand, unless it was a fiver, and in Yorkshire.

Bebo



Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 12534
Location: East Sussex
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Rob R wrote:
Bebo wrote:
Rob R wrote:
Bebo wrote:
vegplot wrote:
Go on you know you want to.

Go on. Go on. Gwan gwan gwan gwan, it's only a small smallholding you won't even notice it going down.


Know anyone who wants to rent a house in East Sussex? Comes with an acre, various sheds and a polytunnel.


How much?


Not a clue what the going rate would be around here.


Not that I'm interested, you understand, unless it was a fiver, and in Yorkshire.


According to Zoopla, about £2000 a month . Hmmmmm, maybe I do want to buy a smallholding in France.......

vegplot



Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 21297
Location: Ynys Môn
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Bebo wrote:
vegplot wrote:
Go on you know you want to.

Go on. Go on. Gwan gwan gwan gwan, it's only a small smallholding you won't even notice it going down.


Know anyone who wants to rent a house in East Sussex? Comes with an acre, various sheds and a polytunnel.


5 shillings a week and that's my final offer.

gardening-girl



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 6022
Location: Somerset.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Its needs re-wiring.There is a workshop on the back of the house that could be knocked down,giving room for an extension for a bathroom.
Ernest and Rosalie have lived in the house since 1970,very little has been done to the house since.
They kept sheep,chickens,bees and rabbits,and were totally self sufficiant in fruit and veg until Ernest died a few months ago
His spuds are still in the ground.

Chez



Joined: 13 Aug 2006
Posts: 35805
Location: The Hive of the Uberbee, Quantock Hills, Somerset
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 10 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Gosh. It looks lovely. Poor Rosalie

sueshells



Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 690
Location: North Bucks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 10 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Is the East Sussex property definitely for rent? Is there a link anywhere? I am looking to move to East Sussex to help my sister look after my mother when she (my mother) sells her house and buys a retirement flat in Hove.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

 

Archive
Powered by php-BB © 2001, 2005 php-BB Group
Style by marsjupiter.com, released under GNU (GNU/GPL) license.
Copyright © 2004 marsjupiter.com

<-- -->