Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Green Festival in a London Borough

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Author 

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 05 7:34 pm    Post subject: Green Festival in a London Borough Reply with quote

I was flicking through our local council magazine this week and they have a peice on a 2 day event in Barking "Bringing together green thinking people and organisations to encourage everything green from healthy eating to composting". There will be free entertainment and green freebies apparently. the entertainment is by these people I presume www.greenroadshow.co.uk but cant wait to see what else.
If anyone is intrested in making it a mini meet could be a good idea especially if we have some leaflets to give out.
It is on Friday 10 and sat 11 june on the Abbey green in Barking.
District, hammersmith & city and Fenchrch St line about 5 mins from the station.
It might also be on www.LBBD.gov.uk and i have a contact E-mail for an organiser if anyone wants it

tahir

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 05 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame we're going to Grand Designs Live that Saturday otherwise I'd have come down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive