Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Vauxhall Midi Van, 1978 Fiat 128 & 5 new Goodyear tyres

Author 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 05 9:34 pm    Post subject: Vauxhall Midi Van, 1978 Fiat 128 & 5 new Goodyear tyres Reply with quote

I need to get rid of these QUICKLY & have left it too late to advertise via all the conventional means.

Vauxhall Midi Merit Diesel 2.4, MOT till Oct. Seems fine mechanically, & would be great as a cheap run around for a short term project. Would need some hefty welding to pass another MOT. I bought it at auction just a couple of weeks ago intending on taking it to Portugal but we've changed our plans so I need shot of it. I already have the V5 so it's ready to go! Make me an offer & I'll always be your friend!

Pictures here:
https://www.publicworld.info/photo/van/

1978 Fiat 128. Classic little car which we intended to restore but
which also has to go before we do. Was driven daily till the MOT ran out a few months ago. 49,000 miles. Needs some minor rust work for next MOT & clutch slips but otherwise a nice little car which should be cheap to get back on the road. Starts OK despite sitting idle for a while. No reasonable offer refused, would love to see it back on the road.

Pictures here:
https://www.publicworld.info/photo/fiat/

Also have a set of 5 new Goodyear tyres on rims. 155/70 SR12. Bought for a restoration project (can you see a theme here!) which never happened. Have been sitting around for a while so the rims are a bit tatty but the tyres have never been on a car. I want £75 for these & could deliver within reason.

I'm in Farnborough, which is on the Surrey / Hants border. Junction 4 of the M3.

Telephone 07816 471383

Forgot to say, offers don't need to be of cash!

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 05 12:27 pm    Post subject: Van is gone Reply with quote

Van gone

tahir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 05 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To someone here?

Andrea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 05 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think so Tahir, as I only advertised it two places & think I know most people from the other.

To be honest, I was so happy to get the drive space back that I didn't think to ask.

Of course, I'm regretting selling it now since the crash! So, Nathan, wherever you are ... fancy making a profit on that van I sold you?!

tahir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 05 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bum, forgot about that, did you get anywhere with the insurance?

Andrea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 05 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tahir wrote:
did you get anywhere with the insurance?

I've got the bloke's insurance details now (amazing what a very gruff male voice on his phone acheived!), and discovered that I have legal insurance which I've set in motion. But as my own insurance is third party I won't be seeing any recompense for quite some time I'd imagine. As it's no fault, I've got the offer of a hire car till mine is sorted / paid up but they won't let me take it out of the country which makes the whole thing rather pointless.

Thankyou for all those links on the previous thread. They were very helpful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive