About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Downsizer shop ideas?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Author 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 05 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its a fab idea........bags can I have Fiddlestick Julie's I only care about what your heart yearns for (or similar). I do think its fair that you make something out of it too, and I'd be happy to pay a bit more for monies to go back into Downsizers running costs if that were feasable as well.

We could tie it into Sean's anniversary awards celebrations and have a copy of the Post of the year on.... or something.

tahir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 05 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny can you print onto shopping bags?

RoryD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 05 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tahir wrote:
Penny can you print onto shopping bags?

oh he's good.....

Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 05 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you know that?

Penny, if you've not already been told email tradingpost at downsizer.net if you would like to put up an ad. There are a fair few small businesses and lots of people running groups who might be interested in a flexible and friendly supplier with ethical sources.

RoryD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 05 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny Outskirts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 05 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - been off making bread - taking eldest off to a night of frivolity and stuff (why don't we seem to have those any more?? ) etc. etc.

We can do bags. Like shopper bags with long handles, made of calico. They'd be about £1.50.

What's the best way of selling these things? We wouldn't want to put them on our squat orange website, as they would be "special" to downsizer members.

Would it be possible to have a link here for downsizer goodies? We'd be happy to fulfill any orders that came in, and we have a paypal account, so money could go there, or you can take it directly, take a cut for funds, then send us the rest? I'm easy whichever way.

Treacodactyl
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 05 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be best as a new topic Penny. Sounds like a good idea worth thinking about.

Did you see the offer of placing an advert for your site here: https://www.downsizer.net/Products%10Services/

It's free and easy to set up with a link to your site.

jema
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 05 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
Sorry - been off making bread - taking eldest off to a night of frivolity and stuff (why don't we seem to have those any more?? ) etc. etc.

We can do bags. Like shopper bags with long handles, made of calico. They'd be about £1.50.

What's the best way of selling these things? We wouldn't want to put them on our squat orange website, as they would be "special" to downsizer members.

Would it be possible to have a link here for downsizer goodies? We'd be happy to fulfill any orders that came in, and we have a paypal account, so money could go there, or you can take it directly, take a cut for funds, then send us the rest? I'm easy whichever way.

Sorry for not getting back onto this thread Can you give just a little more details ont he bags, like size and if they have a gusset?

Also what minimum order level etc. I assume that to save effort you would want to print a reasonably large batch? We do have funds and can pay upfront if this is helpful?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive