Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Downsizer deals?
Page Previous  1, 2

Author 
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 05 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments and I would again like to point out I wasn't trying to get a discount, although I expect a free sausage from the 'moth. The question has arisen a few times so I thought it best to discuss.

I think if a member of the site who answers any questions is far more likely to have people trading with them than somone who just offers a discount. I know we tend to buy from people we know or know of rather than just look at cost.

Rob R

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 05 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treacodactyl wrote:
I think if a member of the site who answers any questions is far more likely to have people trading with them than somone who just offers a discount. I know we tend to buy from people we know or know of rather than just look at cost.

That's it in a nutshell- offering greater value for money by increasing the pleasure gained as opposed to reducing the cost. The customer is never buying the product (or service), what they actually pay money for is the 'want-satisfying' effect of that product, of which service is actually a bigger part than the actual item being traded.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive