About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
New and shiny
Page Previous  1, 2

Author 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 12 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an interesting story - welcome from Asturias...

Ginkotree

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 12 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watched a programme last night showing Scottish Island life and everyone seemed to be much more of the community...as has already been said..sounds like the sort of life some of us have dreamed to achieve but time has passed and other directions taken(old age creeping on etc)..a Lot of hard work even on the mainland so very good luck to you all...it all simply becomes a way of life in the end...Have been running compost loos for some years now and the soil is brilliant when totally broken down...I used sawdust to cover the offerings in bucket loos and that does tend to take a while to break down in the main compost bay...putting pig poo in with it might speed the process....I know adding the composted animal poo helps the worm population.
Ventilation is the only way I know for keeping the mould away from caravans...seems like you loose your heat but with even breathing causing it there is no choice...I would be interested if you found a solution...

Ginkotree

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 12 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and hello and welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive