Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Skill share menu 2014
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Author 
 Message
Chez



Joined: 13 Aug 2006
Posts: 35774
Location: The Hive of the Uberbee, Quantock Hills, Somerset
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:05 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote    

I don't think anyone has.

Jamanda
Downsizer Moderator


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 34851
Location: Devon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Chez wrote:
I don't think anyone has.


I'll put them on the list.

Rusticwood



Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 2116
Location: All over the South West
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Is there anything that we could bring or we could do a run to shops when we get there

Jamanda
Downsizer Moderator


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 34851
Location: Devon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Rusticwood wrote:
Is there anything that we could bring or we could do a run to shops when we get there


When are you going?

Rusticwood



Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 2116
Location: All over the South West
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

tomorrow (hopefully) early pm

Jamanda
Downsizer Moderator


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 34851
Location: Devon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Rusticwood wrote:
tomorrow (hopefully) early pm


OK. I think we're OK, but I'll shout if I think of anything.

gardening-girl



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 6005
Location: Somerset.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

I`ll bring onions and garlic .We have plenty.
Barrie also happy to chop up bunnies.Will remember to pack sharp knives.

Chez



Joined: 13 Aug 2006
Posts: 35774
Location: The Hive of the Uberbee, Quantock Hills, Somerset
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Is anyone going anywhere they can pick up a box of those thin clear latex gloves? I was going to go to Bookers, but because of car-trauma I'm not going to make it.

Jamanda
Downsizer Moderator


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 34851
Location: Devon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Chez wrote:
Is anyone going anywhere they can pick up a box of those thin clear latex gloves? I was going to go to Bookers, but because of car-trauma I'm not going to make it.


Will Lloyds sell them?

Jamanda
Downsizer Moderator


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 34851
Location: Devon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

gardening-girl wrote:
I`ll bring onions and garlic .We have plenty.
Barrie also happy to chop up bunnies.Will remember to pack sharp knives.


Ta - *takes onions and garlic off list*

Chez



Joined: 13 Aug 2006
Posts: 35774
Location: The Hive of the Uberbee, Quantock Hills, Somerset
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Jamanda wrote:
Chez wrote:
Is anyone going anywhere they can pick up a box of those thin clear latex gloves? I was going to go to Bookers, but because of car-trauma I'm not going to make it.


Will Lloyds sell them?


Possibly, yes.

Jamanda
Downsizer Moderator


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 34851
Location: Devon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Chez wrote:
Jamanda wrote:
Chez wrote:
Is anyone going anywhere they can pick up a box of those thin clear latex gloves? I was going to go to Bookers, but because of car-trauma I'm not going to make it.


Will Lloyds sell them?


Possibly, yes.


They did. I have two sizes. Also harrissa etc, various meat based puddings and butter.

Chez



Joined: 13 Aug 2006
Posts: 35774
Location: The Hive of the Uberbee, Quantock Hills, Somerset
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Good-oh.

mochyn



Joined: 21 Dec 2004
Posts: 24547
Location: mid-Wales
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

G has just gone to the veg. garden

Chickem



Joined: 27 Mar 2009
Posts: 3958
Location: Sunny Devon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 14 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote    

Do we need potatoes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

 

Archive
Powered by php-BB © 2001, 2005 php-BB Group
Style by marsjupiter.com, released under GNU (GNU/GPL) license.
Copyright 2004 marsjupiter.com

<-- -->