Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Bugs

"no results meet your search criteria"

just playing catch-up and looking for posts by a certain tall, dark and handsome member of the site over the last few days, I display all posts by the individual concerned but go to look at the second page of their posts, and get this message in the subject line (or something similiar). I think I might have had it before when a search bring up several pages of results, so there is no way to view all the results. Other days the same search seems to work fine.

Any idea wossgahnon?
tahir

Who me? I secretly cloaked my posts in a stealth coating, they're invisible to the Downsizer search engine.
dougal

Re: "no results meet your search criteria"

Bugs wrote:
... looking for posts by a certain tall, dark and handsome member of the site over the last few days, I display all posts by the individual concerned ...

Ooooh! You stalker you! !!! Laughing
Northern_Lad

Bugs wrote:
just playing catch-up and looking for posts by a certain tall, dark and handsome member of the site over the last few days, ...

You should know by now that I don't post over the weekend; too busy getting my strength back.
Treacodactyl

Bugs wrote:
Any idea wossgahnon?

If you list the steps to re-create and give an indication of the priority I can arrange for someone to investigate. Wink
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home