Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Mrs Fiddlesticks

'reducing rubbish' articles

I wrote a series of articles for the parish mag - I've reworked them to be less 'local' and wondered if DS would like them. They're in a short series.

Here's what the first page looks like!

Click to download file
Fee

Very good Smile
marigold

Excellent! Can I make a teeny suggestion? If you changed "4 bin bags..." to (say) "4 fat bin bags..." it would fit the 10 green bottles tune better Very Happy . Or "4 big bin bags..." . Just a thought Very Happy .
Mrs Fiddlesticks

marigold wrote:
Excellent! Can I make a teeny suggestion? If you changed "4 bin bags..." to (say) "4 fat bin bags..." it would fit the 10 green bottles tune better Very Happy . Or "4 big bin bags..." . Just a thought Very Happy .

depends how you sing it Wink with a long stress on the 4 it does work (but I'm not musical so.. If the editors want it and are musical they can edit it as they wish Laughing)
marigold

Mrs Fiddlesticks wrote:
marigold wrote:

depends how you sing it Wink with a long stress on the 4 it does work (but I'm not musical so.. If the editors want it and are musical they can edit it as they wish Laughing)

I'm not musical either, so my suggestion might sound awful to the tuneful types Laughing . Look forward to seeing the rest of the articles.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home