Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Mrs Fiddlesticks

'reducing rubbish' articles

I wrote a series of articles for the parish mag - I've reworked them to be less 'local' and wondered if DS would like them. They're in a short series.

Here's what the first page looks like!

Click to download fileno smilies
Fee

Very good :)no smilies
marigold

Excellent! Can I make a teeny suggestion? If you changed "4 bin bags..." to (say) "4 fat bin bags..." it would fit the 10 green bottles tune better :D . Or "4 big bin bags..." . Just a thought :D .no smilies
Mrs Fiddlesticks

marigold wrote:
Excellent! Can I make a teeny suggestion? If you changed "4 bin bags..." to (say) "4 fat bin bags..." it would fit the 10 green bottles tune better :D . Or "4 big bin bags..." . Just a thought :D .

depends how you sing it :wink: with a long stress on the 4 it does work (but I'm not musical so.. If the editors want it and are musical they can edit it as they wish :lol:)no smilies
marigold

Mrs Fiddlesticks wrote:
marigold wrote:
Excellent! Can I make a teeny suggestion? If you changed "4 bin bags..." to (say) "4 fat bin bags..." it would fit the 10 green bottles tune better :D . Or "4 big bin bags..." . Just a thought :D .

depends how you sing it :wink: with a long stress on the 4 it does work (but I'm not musical so.. If the editors want it and are musical they can edit it as they wish :lol:)

I'm not musical either, so my suggestion might sound awful to the tuneful types :lol: . Look forward to seeing the rest of the articles.no smilies
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home