Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
earthyvirgo

'Special offer' on current greetings cards

It's almost time to make decisions about new designs for cards again. Can't belive how quickly it comes around!

The ones I had printed digitally last year, with help from a DS poll have all sold well - 3 have sold out and there are just a handful left of a couple of others Smile So thank you to everyone who input their opinions. I'm going to re-print one, or maybe two that a couple of outlets are demanding more of but otherwise, I'm quite keen to start with a completely clean slate.

So, I'm offering four of the original cards, (3 printed lithographically by Abacus, Ulverston and the snowy one printed digitally on slightly lighter weight card) at an extra special DS price.

Online they're £2.80 per card inc P&P but the DS cost until stock runs out will be £1.25 inc P&P per card. Happy to sell individual cards, mixed packs or multiples of the same card.

The 4 cards that come under this offer are:

Payment by Paypal is preferable but pls PM me if that's a problem.
If you want to see the card image in greater detail, they're all in the landscape gallery over on my website. www.annlewis.co.uk/g1/index.htm

Thanks
earthyvirgo

Just giving this a gentle bump as I posted it at some obscure time mid morning when it was very quiet.

Thanks for the orders so far.

EV
sean

Are you coming to the skillshare?
earthyvirgo

Yup Smile

EV
sean

I'd bring some with me if I were you...
toggle

can i order 6 off you please. don't mind which ones as long as there's at least 2 designs in there.

if you could pm me your paypal, i'll get that sorted.
earthyvirgo

can i order 6 off you please. don't mind which ones as long as there's at least 2 designs in there.

Will do, thanks Toggle.
I'll do you a mix.

EV
gz

Yup Smile

EV

Barter ? Cool
earthyvirgo

Yup Smile

EV

Barter ? Cool

Twist my arm Smile

EV
vegplot

I'm not swapping EV! gz

Laughing robkb

Hi EV,

I'd love one of each - how do I do the Paypal thingy?
earthyvirgo

Hi EV,

I'd love one of each - how do I do the Paypal thingy?

I'll drop you a pm Smile

EV
earthyvirgo

Ready to post Toggle but your address isn't shown on Paypal.
Can you pm it to me please

Thanks
EV
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home