Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
MornieG

'Tis I, Mrs B to be...........

Hi there goodly Downsizer people a little introduction from me as is only polite.

I'm Mo, the partner of Bodrighy and I do my best to be helpful so he can create his wonderful, beautiful products and sell them to keep me in the style I would like to become accustomed to...............poor but deliriously happy Laughing Rolling Eyes

In a past life I was a furniture designer and assistant to one of the country's most talented designers, Mark Wilkinson, for over 30 years ( yes I was just a child when I started !!! Embarassed ) Now I have downsized to make jewellery and work in a charity shop.

lurk around the forum and decided it was too much fun to not join in with, so here I am.

Mo angel13
sean

Welcome aboard. Very Happy
12Bore

Greetings, and welcome in to DS Laughing
gz

Good to meet you, and welcome Very Happy
Snowball

Well, Hello there
MornieG

Thank you lovely people, good to meet you too.

Mo.XX
Nicky Colour it green

welcome Very Happy
Went

Hello Mo and welcome.... Very Happy
Penny Outskirts

Hello there hello2
buzzy

Welcome - hope you find the site fun!

Henry
Midland Spinner

welcome
MornieG

Thank you Downsizers for your generous welcome.

I'm going to like it on here after rummaging around the various posts for the last two days I can see you are all bonkers.

Mo.XX
DorsetScott

I see "Howdy" hasn't been taken yet.

Howdy Smile
Rusticwood

Hello Mrs B enjoy it here
and may you always have plenty of kindling Wink
MornieG

Kindling I have it's the logs YKW nicks, I have a Yew bowl this afternoon from the log pile LOL

Mo.XX
Rusticwood

Kindling I have it's the logs YKW nicks, I have a Yew bowl this afternoon from the log pile LOL

Mo.XX

The log pile throws up some very interesting wood Wink
I always look through mine as I put it away
Liz in Ireland

Dia duit hello2 MornieG

Hello to you too Liz.

Which part of Eire are you in, I have family in Roscommon ?

Mo.XX
mochyn

Hello Mo: just realised I've been very rude and not said Croeso yet! Just let Pete keep hunting through that log pile: I have some lovely things he's made over the years. MornieG

Diolch yn fawr.....................if the spelling is wrong blame Pete LOL I hope he's not made me say something rude !!!!

Wouldn't dream of stopping him having a rummage in the woodpile. We have some beautiful objects made from discarded wood of all sorts and he's just too darned good at making something out of nothing ( don't tell him I said that too much praise is not good for him )

Mo.XX
arvo

Ooh, hello Mrs Pete Smile Nell Merionwen

hello hello2
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home