Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
T.G

200k for 15 acres smallholding

http://www.uklandandfarms.co.uk/search/details.asp?Prop=23916263&Firm=60902&Branch=1&Sys=A

i thought this was reasonably priced for a scout hut Very Happy
Nick

Agricultural land is trading at around £10k/acre round here, so indeed, a good price.
ros

That looks really interesting -

am wondering if they've already tried to get pp for a dwelling on the grounds on necessary use and failed? ??

Don't think my lot would be happy living in a Yurt Sad
Nick

ros wrote:
That looks really interesting -

am wondering if they've already tried to get pp for a dwelling on the grounds on necessary use and failed? ??

Don't think my lot would be happy living in a Yurt Sad

Local council have no record of refused permission.
ros

ooooo

I don't get one with goats - but piggies need someone onsite don't they Smile Question
ros

Good grief - rent is expensive in that corner of the world!

Shouldn't have started looking at that website - there are some fantabulous proprties on there Very Happy - all requiring a lottery win Sad
Loraine

Laughing Very Happy

Hi All,

I'm current owner of the holding you speak of. Built from scratch on an empty field with no services at all..... not bad for 3 years work and no agricultural background. ..!
Am moving on due to changes in personal life and want to do other things with my llamas...... in answer to your question - no, have not been refused planning permission... have left that one open to the next lucky owner to fulfill the massive potential this place has.... all the initial hard work has been done.
Anyone fancy a 'plug and play' holding...? all you need to figure is what type of business plan and stock it accordingly..... Best wishes.... Loraine xx
ros

great of you to come and explain Very Happy

Looks like a lovely holding and I hope that you get the sale to allow you to do what you want.
T.G

Loraine wrote:
Laughing Very Happy

Hi All,

I'm current owner of the holding you speak of. Built from scratch on an empty field with no services at all..... not bad for 3 years work and no agricultural background. ..!
Am moving on due to changes in personal life and want to do other things with my llamas...... in answer to your question - no, have not been refused planning permission... have left that one open to the next lucky owner to fulfill the massive potential this place has.... all the initial hard work has been done.
Anyone fancy a 'plug and play' holding...? all you need to figure is what type of business plan and stock it accordingly..... Best wishes.... Loraine xx

cool.... what more canbe done with llamas? can you drive them? i know you can goats and i've been looking into it Smile

There are far too many tempting properties on here - must close window
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home