Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Sveta Vishenka

a rose

I want to show you that I recently came up and tied ... A rose for the lazy ... This flower can be attributed to any knitted fabric.
First, the main thread to link the color of the flower base, and then tie a pink or red thread. I photographed the whole process These are the flowers of roses turned
Cathryn

That's lovely. Please could we make it into an article so that it stays on the site for all to use?
Chez

That's beautiful!
alison

That is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.
mochyn

That's lovely. Please could we make it into an article so that it stays on the site for all to use?

I just asked the same thing on the plastic bags thread! I'm happy to do the words to go with those pictures, if that's easier for Sveta.
Dianeflower

Looks great and creative! I support the point with having an article with instructions and details. Id like to learn how to do it. I imagine stylish bags and hats with that rose on them.
Nell Merionwen

that is stunning.
I made my first crochet rose last night. It's not nearly as nice as that....
mochyn

The article is being written... (I keep getting stuck with words!).
Lorrainelovesplants

Really nice.... Smile
Sveta Vishenka

Please forgive me for the silence. Describe in English I find it hard, but here in my blog has all the descriptions in Russian and lots of photos. http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/svetavishenka/rubric/1561696/
Here I will tell and show how to tie hats, bags, slippers from plastic bags.
dpack

hello again ,my mother would have been able to chat about such threadwork ,i can only say it looks wonderful Cool
tahir

Your English is way better than our Russian...
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home