Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
gz

all my homebrewing kit

Going. going.....

To a good home, all the demijohns, some chemicals, things to measure sp grav and suchlike...

It is in Cwmcarn, I'm away back home on Monday, via Talybont nr Aberystwyth then over to Altrincham via Oswestry on Wednesday, back to Ayrshire on Thursday.

So it could possibly be delivered if you're on the route Cool
TTouch Homestead

Ooh husbando would likely love this. He is expanding into his home brew fetish...and we are rapidly running out of "stuff".

We are south of aberystwyth, Cardigan, but I could meet you. What would you like for it Cool
gz

Whatever you think it is worth Cool Very Happy

I could meet you in Aber on Monday, probably about lunchtime? pm me your phone numbers please Smile
gz

If we don't manage that, you could pick it up from my daughter's home in Talybont. Smile
judith

Or if you want to do DS wagon train, I could meet you (GZ) in Oswestry on Weds, and then get it back to TTouch.
gz

Thanks for the offer Smile
Cathryn

If you can drop it with me gz, either at home or in Aberystwyth on Monday, I can get it to TT at some point. Probably later this week.
TTouch Homestead

Thanks everyone, that is really kind...I may not be able to make the Mon meet up. Depends on our toggie doe- she is really poorly and am likely going to have to do the vet thing.

I have two black raspberry/thimbleberry bushes to make it back up the train to GZ. Very Happy
gz

How far from Aber are you?
TTouch Homestead

'Bout 40-60 mins, Cardigan
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home