Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad
dreamer

Any downsizers in Greece?

Would love to hear your stores!
Blue Sky

Welcome Dreamer!

I'm sure there are a few Wink

They might not even be part of this forum yet but I'm sure you'll tell them about us.

Are you native to Greece or ex-pat?
Blue Sky

Oh, quick investigation shows you are in London. Sorry I assumed you were living in Greece. Embarassed

Best of luck with your endeavours.
dreamer

Sadly living in London for the next few years, but would love to go to live in Greece (well the heart says Greece, the brain says somewhere else possibly more practical!) - which is why I wondered if anyone had already gone there, I was hoping to pick their brains a little Very Happy
Bulgarianlily

We can see Greece from our windows, but live in the definetly far cheaper Bulgaria. Our market is full of Greeks coming up to buy stuff! You might consider that as an option? Unless you have your heart set on island hopping...

Lily
Went

Welcome from Asturias..... Wink Good luck.
woodsprite

I know where I'd go............a certain Ian and Luis live there Wink Very Happy
Went

woodsprite wrote:
I know where I'd go............a certain Ian and Luis live there Wink Very Happy

You wouldn't have said that Friday night or Saturday morning.. Wink You know you would be always welcome.
woodsprite

Alas it's still a few years off for us Ian but I'm sure we'll end up in Asturias, it is heaven on earth.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home