Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
jema

Any faster?

Some more tweaking of the server has been done.
yummersetter

well, I always blame my computer/network/server/building wiring/telephone exchange/city anyway when things run slowly but all seems ticketyboo here
jema

Bumping this. I do think things are markedly better over the last couple of days since I made this change Smile
sean

It's slow here at the moment. But it's raining so I reckon that the broadband semaphore men are loath to come out of their little huts and pass on messages. (Seriously, our connection always slows down when it rains. Confused )
jema

More tweaks in.
Drewsephine

sean wrote:
It's slow here at the moment. But it's raining so I reckon that the broadband semaphore men are loath to come out of their little huts and pass on messages. (Seriously, our connection always slows down when it rains. Confused )

All good here and its been thumping it down all morning

Very Happy
Barefoot Andrew

sean wrote:
(Seriously, our connection always slows down when it rains. Confused )

Laughing

Don't know why I find your pain funny. My connection was yo-yoesque this morning. Quite Annoying.
A.
jema

At peak times the main servers are seeing 30 requests a second less than they were Smile

Notably though I now seem some stats that show the downsizer forum head to head with other forums on the system, downsizer as a forum is something like 3x busier than the busiest!
Ginkotree

Thankyou for the tweaks. Very Happy
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home