Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets
mochyn

Any spare weaners out there?

I could do with a couple, due to my poor timing of AI.

Preferably near here...
judith

Are you fussed about the breed?
A friend of mine is about to collect a couple of Welsh weaners. I could ask her for the breeder's details.
VSS

we have a litter to wean in the next ten days or so - you could take them home with you.
mochyn

Tim/Dot: that's exactly the answer I was hoping for! Yes please: may I book a couple of gilts, if that's possible?

Thanks for that though, judith.
chez

Are we still car-sharing Shocked. Not saying it would be impossible ... but would require some thought. Perhaps Leo could go in the trailer with the weaners? Laughing
mochyn

Chez wrote:
Are we still car-sharing Shocked. Not saying it would be impossible ... but would require some thought. Perhaps Leo could go in the trailer with the weaners? Laughing

We can only take the trailer with the Landrover: can't see 4 adults in the front, even with Leo in with the pigs!
chez

Hey ho, will have to see you there, then! I draw the line at riding in the trailer personally Laughing
VSS

Only little weaners. Put them in a box in the back of the car. No probs. No need to come all that way with L/R and trailer.
mochyn

VSS wrote:
Only little weaners. Put them in a box in the back of the car. No probs. No need to come all that way with L/R and trailer.

I think we'll bring the LR without trailer: they can go in the back in style. with some straw.
judith

Our last pair arrived in a dog crate in the back of a family estate.
mochyn

But the other car is very small and the old chap's company car.
chez

We'll bring 'em back for you if you like?
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home