Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Lloyd

Bargain offer for Christmas turkey

Downsizers only, and within 30 miles of the Valleys, five pounds discount for this if you order this week.

http://goodtastefoods.co.uk/shop/stuffed-turkey-crown/

£39.95
Add to cart
Ty Gwyn

Were these produced in them heated sheds at the back of your garden?
Lloyd

No, they are from Farming Co-Operatives in the South West of England. Why don't you take the time to read the small print before firing off?
Ty Gwyn

Take 5 Lloyd,lol.

I take it by your reply the sheds were not a drugs factory after all?
Rob R

The small print isn't showing up for me.
Lloyd

Apparently hydroponics, but this post is about trying to boost business by offering proper bargains to friends on Downsizer.
Lloyd

Nor for me, actually Rob, but the website was updated last night to include the Christmas range and the "about us" bit appears to have dropped off (?)

All meat and fish are from co-operatives within Britain that we have developed business links with.
Nick

Meat, maybe. Fish? I doubt it. Barramundi? River cobbler? In the UK?
Lloyd

Exotic fish are sourced from importers from warmer climates for people that choose it, bu still via the fishing co-op supplier.
Rob R

Nor for me, actually Rob, but the website was updated last night to include the Christmas range and the "about us" bit appears to have dropped off (?)

All meat and fish are from co-operatives within Britain that we have developed business links with.

Ah right, I didn't know whether it was because I was on a mobile & it might need flagging up.
Hairyloon

Sounds like a challenge... shouldn't be too hard if you've got a gratuitous source of heat going spare.
Could we combine a fish farm with a server farm?
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home