Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY
Nicky cigreen

bay wreath

I've had a lovely time making a chandelier wreath for over the kitchen table. and now the kitchen smells lovely and we should be alright for dried bay for a while next year!

I plan to make some for the doors tomorrow and maybe some willow stars too - it work really cos the willow living sculpture arch thingy needs pruning... that's my excuse anyway..
starjump

What a good idea, it looks very pretty and lovely to get a Christmas smell too.
Nick

Lovely. Smile

We've just got a wreath. It contains Brussels sprouts. Very odd, but somehow pleasing.
Cathryn

That looks lovely. I might attempt one sometime this week.

Sprouts? photo?
jamanda

I like that.

Sprouts?
Nick

Sprouts.

jamanda

I like that too Laughing
marigold

It's utterly beautiful - I'm rather envious Embarassed .
Sherbs

I made a wreath for our work decorations competition. We were competing against the other teams on our floor and we decided to go with a home-made decorations theme so I went over the park and collected stuff and made a wreath. We won! and all the other teams had to buy us a bottle of champagne.
Mithril

Beautiful.
sean

I like both of those. People should celebrate the sprout more than they do.
Nick

I love the idea of using bay; envious of the scents you must have. Smile
jamanda

BethinPA's Christmas tree

Nick

Laughing
Cathryn

Smile What about Twelfth Night?
earthyvirgo

Re: bay wreath

I've had a lovely time making a chandelier wreath for over the kitchen table. and now the kitchen smells lovely and we should be alright for dried bay for a while next year!

I plan to make some for the doors tomorrow and maybe some willow stars too - it work really cos the willow living sculpture arch thingy needs pruning... that's my excuse anyway..

That's lovely CiG.

EV
Nicky cigreen

aw thanks - I'm rather pleased with it. We are lucky to have a massive bay tree/bush so I can use lots of bay without making any noticeable change to the plant - then after thingymas I dry it and jar it up for use in cooking.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home