- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate (115 g.)
- 5 T. butter (72 g.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. granulated sugar (190g.)
- 1/2 c. flour (50 g.)
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts (60g.)
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/2 c. chocolate morsels (chopped semi-sweet chocolate will do) (90g.)
- In double-boiler, melt unsweetened chocolate and butter, then cool.
- Beat the eggs and butter together until fluffy, then add to the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir until well mixed.
- Spread batter in greased 9 inch square cake pan (23-24c. square)
- Bake in 350F oven (175C) for 25 minutes.
The nuts and chocolate morsels are optional, but really good!