Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Bodrighy

Blatant advertising for Christmas

As time gets shorter leading up to Christmas have a look here for something different for the crafty people in your life. If you want something (and it is round LOL) email or PM me and I can see if I can make and get it to you in time.

Pete
Green Rosie

Tweeted and stuck up on Facebook Smile
Bodrighy

Thank you Rosie, appreciated.

Pete
Green Rosie

You don't fancy a Christmas or pre Christmas break in Normandy do you Wink Laughing
Bodrighy

Love one but too busy and too skint this year.

Pete
Green Rosie

I know that feeling!
Bodrighy

Showed it to the boss and she is all for it.....one day.

Pete
MornieG

Love one but too busy and too skint this year.

Pete

BIG sulk................................

Mo.XX
Bodrighy

Fancy going there next August?

Pete
MornieG

Pete

I can dream.................XX

Mo.XX
Green Rosie

Pete

I can dream.................XX

Mo.XX

Hands over a savings pot! £1 a day in a pot (or 50p each) and you'll have the rental for a peak week in Aug 2016 Wink
chez

I'll be putting an order for tops and hair pins when I get home next week x MornieG

We also do christmas tree decs, Tea light holders, table centres etc etc...................

Click to see full size image

Mo.XX
Lloyd

Hm.....Ok then,
Any Downsizer in the South Wales / Valleys area orderring a Christmas meat box between now and 30/11/14 will get a £5 discount, even though it is already excellent value compared to the upper and middle end supermarkets, and with free delivery by me!! Smile

http://goodtastefoods.co.uk/

My FB page is Lloyd the Fish and Meat Man. Like it and you will automatically get weekly feeds of my special offers. hello1
Bodrighy

If you like / want hand made Christmas decorations I have the new selection here. What we haven't put up yet are some of the plaques in Welsh. Get those up as soon as we have them photo'd.

Pete
Mistress Rose

As everyone else is plugging their Christmas things. We will be at Winchester Farmers Market on 30th November and 14th December, Emsworth Farmers Market and Christmas Festival on 20th December. We trade under Three Copse Woodland Products, and all being well, and weather willing, will be demonstrating pole lathe turning. We sell turned wood products, rather different from Bodrighy, coppice products, greetings cards of pictures of our woods and other assorted associated things.

There are stalls selling all sorts of produce from fish, through vegetables to meat and preserves. Well worth a visit if you live locally.
MornieG

I think it's rather nice to see where everyone who makes goodies is going to be trading and where else, such as on line, you can purchase items for gifts this time of year. I would rather buy something unique from a small business than off of the high street if I can.

Mo.XX
Bodrighy

Maybe a thread with the different markets, fairs etc that we are all doing leading up to Christmas. I know a lot of us are doing these.

Pete
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home