Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Katieowl

Blogger question?

Hmmm...before this weekend, I had two followers. One was my Mum and the other was some random wellwisher that sent me a message ages ago when I first posted the blog. They showed up (with photo's IIRC) on my home page

Now (I noticed yesterday) I have five followers listed on the dashboard, but when I click on the link the followers page appears and is blank, and on my home page there is nothing listed under followers???? Not even the original two.

I've poked around the site to look to see if there is a reason/button/something I've done but I can't see anything, and I just looked at a few downsizers blogs who use Blogger, to see if they have any followers, and they don't appear to either! Sure that's not true! Is the site having a glitch (or is it me Embarassed )

Kate
Katieowl

I'm not cracking up!!! LOL!

I Just googled Blogger, followers, April 2011 and this came up

http://hauntedwiltshire.blogspot.com/2011/04/followers.html

Woo woo content not of my choosing Wink but it proves it wasn't me!

Kate
Went

Your five seem to have reappeared. Subscription by email might be useful for your blog as not everyone wants to be seen as following or have an account.
Katieowl

Interesting...cos' they haven't re-appeared for me!!!

Kate
Went

Perhaps it's the admin page that is down.....not sure. Clear cookies and have another look.
gz

no problem with blogger on mine
Katieowl

Cookies cleared and still the same...the pages are taking ages to load. Especially the 'followers' page.

I was just curious as to who'd signed up Embarassed
Just found this too...so there is a bigger problem. I always assume it's me if I'm not familiar with something and it goes wrong!

http://www.google.co.uk/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=2b786561a34b3396&hl=en

Kate
SandraR

I can see who follow me on my blog but choose not to have it showing.

On your page I am able to see your five followers...I'm one of them Embarassed
T.G

I can see the followers on mine too ... Maybe just a glitch Kate that'll pass?
Katieowl

I can see who follow me on my blog but choose not to have it showing.

On your page I am able to see your five followers...I'm one of them Embarassed

I feel a bit like I'm talking to myself if I can't see if anyone's reading the blog LOL! (Not that I don't do that too Embarassed )

Well thanks for being a follower...I wonder who the other two new ones are?

Kate
SandraR

Earthsoul is one. I don't recognise any others.

I'm the oposite I get embarassed when I realise people are reading mine. Daft I know, because I don't have to write it or make it public.
Katieowl

I've reported it to them now...at the bottom of the dashboard, there is a known issues link, and 'followers' in the search box brought up an appropriate 'issue' and a form to fill in!

Kate
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home