Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Shan

Books that need a New Home

BOOKS ARE ALL TAKEN. I have not had a chance to post off today but will do tomorrow - or Wednesday at the latest. Happy reading.

As the title suggests, I have the following books. Pay for P&P & they are yours:

Home Brewing: Kevin Forbes
The Complete Encyclopedia of Chickens: Esther Verhoef & Aad Rijs
Keeping Chickens: Jeremy Hobson & Celia Lewis
The Domestic Duck: Chris & Mike Ashton
Starting with Pigs: Andy Case
A Guide to Traditional Pig Keeping: Carol Harris
Catwatching: Desmnd Morris
The New Complete Book of Self Sufficiency: John Seymour
Practical Allotment Gardening: Caroline Foley
RYA Weather Handbook (N-Hemisphere): Chris Tibbs - TAKEN
RYA Day Skipper Shorebased Notes: - TAKEN
RYA VHF Handbook: Tim Bartlett - TAKEN
The Complete Guide to Metal Boats: Bruce Roberts-Goodson
Restoration Recipes (Techniques for repairing & refinishing fine furniture): James Bain Smith & Julia de Bierre
dpack

the three sailing books please, let me know what p n p will be and i will organise payment. no immediate plans but handy knowledge to add to the bit i know so far for just in case.

thanks and thanks for reminding me i have a few downsizererish books that need new homes.
buzzy

the three sailing books please, let me know what p n p will be and i will organise payment. no immediate plans but handy knowledge to add to the bit i know so far for just in case.

thanks and thanks for reminding me i have a few downsizererish books that need new homes.

Been looking at the Environment Agency's flood risk maps again, have you? Wink

Henry
Shan

I'll set them aside - PM me your address.
Shan

Right, if there are no takers on the rest by the end of this week - they go off to a charity shop. Hairyloon

I could be tempted by the book on boat building...
Something else for the list of things that I'll never get around to doing. Rolling Eyes
Shan

Well PM me your address if you want it. I'm in no position to judge about people wanting books they are unlikely to ever do anything about. Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home