Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
pookie

Breed Standard coloured Cream Legbars FS Wales/Shrops/Lancs

4 female Cream Legbars (now 10 weeks) at £20 each. They will lay lots of good-sized blue eggs once mature.
Males at £10. (Most likely won't lay any eggs though Wink )
Correct colouring for British breed standards.

The price will go up by £1 each for every week I keep them after this weekend. (Ignore the broody mum and appenzellers )
Welshpool area, could meet in Shrewsbury or Oswestry by arrangement.
Or meet up somewhere nr Preston (or enroute from here) at the end of August.

These are the parent birds

chez

They are VERY purty. Where did the parent stock come from, Pooks?
pookie

no place in particular, I've just been picking only the best of my stock, as close to breed standard, each year to make up my breeding pens Smile
chez

Really nice - I have been running on with mine, I think I've got some Cotswold Legbar in there and they haven't been sexing very well up until this season - I seem to have ironed it out now, but it's been a long slog. I've just got myself a new cockerel from The Gobbett, so am hoping they will continue to improve. Am tempted, since Jo is coming down this way Smile
pookie

a few more pics

more of the parent birds

pookie

Really nice - I have been running on with mine, I think I've got some Cotswold Legbar in there and they haven't been sexing very well up until this season - I seem to have ironed it out now, but it's been a long slog. I've just got myself a new cockerel from The Gobbett, so am hoping they will continue to improve. Am tempted, since Jo is coming down this way Smile

ah, thank you.

Yes, takes time and patience eh?

*I don't know why it didn't show up, but I posted this reply earlier Rolling Eyes
pookie

Still for sale.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home