Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Penny Outskirts

Bristol International Kite Festival

We're going on Sunday, it looks very exciting, and it's free!! (apart from parking - 7 pre-booked)

http://www.kite-festival.org.uk/
sgt.colon

How nice. A little too far though.
wellington womble

We went to the northern one in Washington once. It was lovely - have a nice day.
nats

Thank you for that - just booked parking for tomorrow. God my Dad and his wife with us and finding things to do as a family when we only see them once a year but we need to keep the children occupied and we don't get on THAT well and he's a cheapskate is always a challenge. This fits the bill! Early lunch at home then Alasdair should sleep in the car on the way then chinese in Bristol for supper job done!
Ty Gwyn

There`s loads of Kites around here,and the parking is cheaper.
nats

It was AMAZING!!! (although so was taking 1 hour to get out of the ***dy car park Mad ) We saw the largest kite in the world, Kites dancing synchronised to music, Giant tinkerbell, school bus, and other things floating in the air, and all in all we all had a fabulous time and will be putting next years in the diary!

Thank you again Penny - hope you had a good time too, and didn't get stuck in the car park..... (apparently they had 5000 cars and were only expecting 500 or something...)
nats

It was AMAZING!!! (although so was taking 1 hour to get out of the ***dy car park Mad ) We saw the largest kite in the world, Kites dancing synchronised to music, Giant tinkerbell, school bus, and other things floating in the air, and all in all we all had a fabulous time and will be putting next years in the diary!

Thank you again Penny - hope you had a good time too, and didn't get stuck in the car park..... (apparently they had 5000 cars and were only expecting 500 or something...)
cir3ngirl

Was getting worried about Penny having made no comment about a certain footy match on fb, I will relax now I know why Rolling Eyes
Penny Outskirts

It was amazing! And I now have a stunt kite!

Oh and the footie?

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

High as a kite!
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home