Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Chez

Can anyone quote me for a pull-up banner?

I have found a few people who I have asked for quotes - does anyone on here do them?
Rob R

What do you mean by pull up banner, is it one of those things like a roller blind with a sign on it?
earthyvirgo

Just the banner or banner and stand Chez?

Have designed one recently for a WiSS client - the stand was around 220 (included one banner) and spare/additional banner 98.

EV
vegplot

We recently did one for a client. The cost of the pull-up stand including the printed banner (design extra) was about 215+VAT. It's not something we want to get involved in from a business point of view but the people who did the printing and supplied the banner were Micrographics in Llandudno Junction.
Chez

Thanks, EV, I will PM you.

ETA: Thanks, VP, I will have a look at them. I can do the design myself; I just need quotes for print & stand. I want something for my market stall that I can either put behind the table or stick out in the street in front of my stall, that is self-supporting.
vegplot

Thanks, EV, I will PM you.

ETA: Thanks, VP, I will have a look at them. I can do the design myself; I just need quotes for print & stand. I want something for my market stall that I can either put behind the table or stick out in the street in front of my stall, that is self-supporting.

If you do contact them just let them know we referred them to you. They are good people to work with, we've known them for 17+ years.
joanne

Our designers do pull-up banners and I think they are very reasonably priced, we pay around 130 (not sure whether that is inc vat ) plus graphics

http://www.thedesignworks.co.uk/
sally_in_wales

I got mine done from a chap on ebay and they were about 30 each. Came overnight, good service ( I needed a fair bit of initial advice on formats and had a series of emails to get them right), and they have been in use for 2 years now with no problems. I'll try and remember who it was
earthyvirgo

I got mine done from a chap on ebay and they were about 30 each. Came overnight, good service ( I needed a fair bit of initial advice on formats and had a series of emails to get them right), and they have been in use for 2 years now with no problems. I'll try and remember who it was

Wow, that's a good price!

EV
welsh veg grower

Thas very cheap I have a print firm as a client and they cant buy the kits in for 30 plus VAT. I didnt use htem to print mine I use hippoprint.co.uk as I can upload the images and they come in the post next day, use them for a lot of my printing now. just dont tell my print client Laughing sally_in_wales

Just had a look and whilst I can't recall the exact seller, there are loads in that price range that look identical to ours. Perfectly adequate for the price, came ith a squashy case and everything Chez

Thanks, all. I've found a local firm that will do them for 49 plus VAT with a seven day lead-time. I'll pop and have a look at hippoprint now, too Embarassed vegplot

Thanks, all. I've found a local firm that will do them for 49 plus VAT with a seven day lead-time. I'll pop and have a look at hippoprint now, too Embarassed

Local and cheap that's even better.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home