Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Grow Your Own
moggins

Can't Get to Lidls?

Sorry if I've stuck this in the wrong place but I thought it might be useful for those who can't get to Lidls, I've just been on the Robert Dyas site and they have the plastic greenhouses from £8.99 and Suttons Herbs of the World kit for £4.99. Delivery is £4 but that appears to be per order and not per item.

I've just spotted a compact greenhouse with staging too that is reduced to £29.99.
Tristan

We haven't got Lidl's but have got Dyas, thanks Moggins.
Somerfeilds are doing a 'cold frame' for £12.99, about 3'x4'x182 or thereabouts with three shelves
mrsnesbitt

Tristan.you look a bit spaced out.hope you are not contemplating putting up cold frame in your present condition!!
Tristan

Not at the moment, but when some of the instructions come in japanese or something equally indecipherable the results might be interesting. That'll teach me to read the posts before pressing 'submit' Embarassed The last dimension should have been 18 inches Laughing
judyofthewoods

Tristan wrote:
Not at the moment, but when some of the instructions come in japanese or something equally indecipherable the results might be interesting. That'll teach me to read the posts before pressing 'submit' Embarassed The last dimension should have been 18 inches Laughing
Tristan

Laughing Laughing Laughing
nettie

laughing5
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Grow Your Own
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home