Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
jema

Can we use this?

A different way of seeing a forum.

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/viewcardforum.php?f=12
bagpuss

it might be useful when searching for things but then thread titles and content don't always bear much relation to each other
Blue Sky

Agree it could be useful but it looks a bit messy in that example. Is it possible to get all the alphabet on one line?
judith

It appeals to my inner librarian, but it rather assumes that thread titles are meaningful, or more importantly that the first word of the title is meaningful. Most aren't titled that way. It seems like less use than chronological order.
toggle

Simon wrote:
Agree it could be useful but it looks a bit messy in that example. Is it possible to get all the alphabet on one line?

it is for me.
Blue Sky

Ignore me. I've just opened it in IE and it is working. Must just be Opera. Sad
jema

Simon wrote:

What are you seeing, and what resolution are you using? I have tried to automatically group letters so that lower resolutions can cope.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home