Cashew Nut Cream
- 1 cup Raw, unroasted, unseasoned Cashew Nuts
- 1 - 2 tbs Water
- Honey/Agave Nectar (optional)
- Simply put the cup(s) of cashew nuts into a food processor and whizz up for a good 2 minutes, they should be broken up into fine crumbs.
- Add the water. This will turn the cashews into a thick ball, add another tablespoon of water to turn the thick mass into a thick cream.
- You can add honey or another sweetner if you desire.
It's great as a topping for cakes, bananas or other fruit chopped up, lovely with some raisins in it, or eaten on its own!no smilies