Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Seasonal and Frugal Shopping
Lorrainelovesplants

combining insurances

Im trying to save money by gettinga combined insurance quote. Can anyone suggest a company?
I need buildings & contents and I'd like to add on public liability for B&B (1 room) and selling plants to the public from our smallholding.

The NFU is taking its time getting me a quote, Cornish Mutual is too dear, my present home insurers dont do business....
Any ideas? Confused
Lorraine
katie

We have a combined house and contents and small rural business insurance through the NFU. It contains public liability for my plant business and though I can't remember what it costs offhand, it was the best deal we found.
Lorrainelovesplants

Thanks Katie
How has your year been so far? This year has been soooo much better for sales than last. Dont know if its been the better weather or because they all didnt bother last year, but hoping it continues.
My best sellers have been figs, lampranthus and half hardy exotics generally.
Smile
MrsWW

If you can find yourself a broker you can trust - they should do all the leg work for you.
Helen_A

Lorraine - have a chat to Ian at Manor Insurance. They've got a lot of Wahms insuring through them atm for combined household and PL insurances on a working-from-home package. Contact details are one www.manorinsurance.co.uk

Helen_A
Lorrainelovesplants

Very Happy
Thanks to everyone!
I now have a good house/buildings and country business and cover for B&B that is 80 less than I was paying before (seperately) without additional B&B cover all from NFU. Thay were very helpful.

Lorraine
Lorrainelovesplants

Very Happy
Thanks to everyone!
I now have a good house/buildings and country business and cover for B&B that is 80 less than I was paying before (seperately) without additional B&B cover all from NFU. Thay were very helpful.

Lorraine
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Seasonal and Frugal Shopping
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home