Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
chez

Cornish people! Sticker sale?

Are any of you lot going to Sticker on Saturday and could hold on to a bird for me for a bit? I am trying to get hold an Ancona Bantam cock-bird and someone may be able to get me one there on Saturday. However, I can't get down that far south for a while ...
Tavascarow

I'm not going to the sale, no money to spend & already to many chickens.
Saying that, the Auctioneer lives just down the road from me, so if he can bring the bird back I'd be happy to look after him for a week or two.
chez

Thank you, I will make some enquiries.

(If I'd know they were quite this rare when I got the eggs, I'd have fried them Rolling Eyes )
Lorrainelovesplants

Sorry will be away.....
Tavascarow

I'm not going to the sale, no money to spend & already to many chickens.
Saying that, the Auctioneer lives just down the road from me, so if he can bring the bird back I'd be happy to look after him for a week or two.

I might have made a mistake.
I thought the auctioneer was Jeffries but I've just checked their web page & there's no mention of the auction. Embarassed
Do you have a link?
toggle

Re: Cornish people! Sticker sale?

Are any of you lot going to Sticker on Saturday and could hold on to a bird for me for a bit? I am trying to get hold an Ancona Bantam cock-bird and someone may be able to get me one there on Saturday. However, I can't get down that far south for a while ...

i cannot look after birds, but i do drive up to tavi about once a month from west cornwall. i can courrier up that far. maybee a bit further.
girlracer265

as i pmed chez will be in bude n sat so if i can help i will Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home