Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Nick

Do you sell to the public sector?

If so, start ringing people up on Monday, and see if they've money to spend. We're six weeks away from the end of the financial year, and today I've had three public bodies dump cash on me (we have a six week lead time). Clearly, the accountants have woken up a few grant holders.

So, if you sell software, or re-enactments, or muffins to your local council, NHS Trust, or anyone else funded by me & thee, it might be worth a phone call, discussing their future plans.
tahir

No, I sell to private sector organisations crippled by insurmountable debts brought on by spectacularly overpriced private equity funded buyouts.

Who should I call on Monday?
Nick

webuyanycar.com

I've got customers not paying, too, I'm afraid. I thought I'd highlight the ones that are, tho.
tahir

Don't mention the blinking car, needs new injectors 2k+ Rolling Eyes
Cathryn

If anyone from the public sector I work in rings you, I want to know and I will personally take them apart. Wink
sean

It's also worth knowing that County Councillors and so forth have a personal budget to allocate which needs using up. So if you need a digital projection system for your arts centre (to pick a random example), or funds for a play area or anything like that get on to them now.
Cathryn

What an interesting for instance. Good luck. Smile
Nick

If anyone from the public sector I work in rings you, I want to know and I will personally take them apart. Wink

I don't trouble your end specifically, but other bits of the NHS have been chucking cash about, for sure.
Rob R

I sold a Dexter hide to a museum a few months back, do you think I should get back in touch and ask if they want a box of beef?
stumbling goat

Shocked

Hmm, how many injectors and what blinking bloomin car? I had all 4 of mine done recently, 45 in parts, and a beer or several in labour.

sg
tahir

Audi a4 3.0tdi 6 cyls Hairyloon

Don't mention the blinking car, needs new injectors 2k+ Rolling Eyes Shocked

Hmm, how many injectors and what blinking bloomin car? I had all 4 of mine done recently, 45 in parts, and a beer or several in labour.
Yes... I thought that sounded like a lot. Confused
Jamanda

Don't bother ringing schools. 1) They're on half term and 2) They're already into next year's budget. Rob R

Don't bother ringing schools. 1) They're on half term and 2) They're already into next year's budget.

And 3) I don't sell horse
Jamanda

Don't bother ringing schools. 1) They're on half term and 2) They're already into next year's budget.

And 3) I don't sell horse

Well - maybe to the PE dept.
lettucewoman

So does ours...got reconditioned ones for 400 hopefully they'll be fine...having them fitted by tame mechanic...garage wanted almost a grand...more than the car is worth!!
SG..45 quid???For four????? I could barely get a used one off ebay for that!!! The reconditioned ones start at 30.... Shocked
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home