Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Cathryn

Dog Guard

Finally bought the "new" car although not actually driven it yet! Landrover Discovery (1994) - has anybody got a dog guard lurking at the back of a garage somewhere that I could buy off them? New ones from LandRover are shockingly expensive. We have an Argos one that can go in the other car which the dogs are in less - because it is a really annoying construction that gets knocked over onto them all the time. (Pressure cups top and botom style that you screw tighter) I am hoping to get one that fits neatly and can be taken down or replaced with not much swearing Shocked
Beckyess

Try Barjo They make excellent tail guards etc
Becky
Cathryn

Thank you - but this one isn't available currently. I might ring them tomorrow - but am hoping to get one second hand (to match the car and the dogs Laughing )
Will

How about this little lot?
Cathryn

Thanks Will - I don't know - when I looked I only came up with three. Must have typed something stoopid in. I am now wondering whether nick can pick one up as I like the look of the mesh one - but he won't post. - oh no - i won't need to as there are loads similar Laughing What are long self tapping screws and are they easy to come by? Confused
Nick

Very easy to get at any diy shop.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home