Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
jema

Downsizer banner needed.

We need an 728x90 banner(s) suitable for advertising downsizer across the myff forums system.

We can get a downsizer banner shown to a pretty large audience this way Smile

So if anyone is able to create us such a banner, it would be much appreciated.
Blue Sky

I thought somebody did one a while back?
jema

It is possible, if any such thing came my way though it has gone in one ear and out the other Embarassed
Blue Sky

Will this do for now then? Just a quick rush job you understand.

jema

Thanks for that, I have put that in circulation.

I guess we could add additional banners using the spare white space for text, and making the banners link to particular places.
Blue Sky

Sounds like a plan
bagpuss

what about a selection of banners for people to download if they want to advertise themselves, for say the facebook group or for peoples homepages, might get us some more traffic
Barefoot Andrew

Sounds like this is a task for her Feeness...
A.
Fee

Ha ha, I'll do some tomorrow....or maybe tonight Smile
Fee

Can't remember what font it is, and have far too many to go through on my system now, when somebody might be able to answer it for me!
Fee

A few basic quickies, will tidy them up when I know what font it is...hint, hint...will have a look through in a bit, time for lunch now.

More to come later...
tahir

The font's called textile
Fee

Ah, that'll be a Mac font then?
tahir

Yeah
james_so

Fee wrote:
Ah, that'll be a Mac font then?

You can get it for PC, I can't recall where I got it from or where I put it (have reinstalled since then Embarassed ) . I'll have a good search around and see if I can find it for you though..

OK, couldn't find it but I found a download of it for you Cool

Click to download file

Now it will always be available.
Fee

Brills, I'm on the laptop, but will download on the PC tomorrow :d
Fee

My favourite so far:

Some others, thought I might aswell post them Wink

Bed now Wink
Fee

Added the top one to my site, looks rather nice on a white BG:

http://www.sitesbyfee.co.uk/links.html

Will do some more tonight, I don't like those bottome ones with the huge text puke_r
tahir

Thanks Fee, I like the 3rd one down
Blue Sky

Excellent work Fee. Too many to choose from now. Shocked

[oh, and I prefer the top four with the little (wo)man on. It keeps the consistency of the site logo.]

Nice work.
Fee

Yeah, I def. prefer those, but as I;d done the others, thought I might aswell put them up, to save anyone else bothering in the future Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home