Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
tahir

Dry Rot?

Seen this?

http://www.handr.co.uk/rothound_home.html
Bugs

I'm sure I have heard of it - isn't it fantastic what dogs can do? It's a pity people spend so much time breeding them to look cute and fit in ****** handbags rather than constructive uses.

Aren't you glad I restrained myself from a rant about Crufts last week.
jema

Bugs wrote:
I'm sure I have heard of it - isn't it fantastic what dogs can do? It's a pity people spend so much time breeding them to look cute and fit in ****** handbags rather than constructive uses.

Aren't you glad I restrained myself from a rant about Crufts last week.

Dog breeding is one of my pet hates Twisted Evil I find it a total contradiction that people can claim to be animal lovers and then promote the breeding of dogs for characteristics that are terrible for the animals well being Twisted Evil
Bugs

Right, rather than hijacking Tahir's useful thread I might do a "Chat" about dogs.

Back to Dry Rot dectection on here!
Treacodactyl

I would think they could sniff out quite a few things like that. After all Dry rot is a fungus and dogs sniff out truffles.

There are also dogs that can sniff out cancer in urine, not sure how advance those studies are but they have managed to detect a cancer case that the medics didn't.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home