Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
faerienono

Empty pringles tubes please

If any of you have any spare empty pringles pots (and are fairly nearish to me in West Wales) then please may I take them off your hands?
I have some xmas workshops to do later in the year and would like to concentrate on the recycling theme..................

Thanks muchly!!!!

Jo Very Happy Smile
mochyn

I've got some shorter but the same. I'll pass them to you next weekend.
jema

Pringles the evil processed horror of potato abuse puke_r
faerienono

Maybe so, but the containers are really useful!!!!

Thanks mochyn....... Smile
alison

I use them for soap moulds, before cutting into bars. I get them out of the room bins from the B&B!
Ginkotree

I do not know where abouts you are but have you heard of "Trysordy " on the just passed the main schools in Carmathen? They are a recycling centre for arts and crafts people and have very exciting bits and bobs for crafty folk like you.
Sorry do not eat pringles very often.
faerienono

Thanks Ginko,
haven't found it....yet, but will look it up.

Scrapstores used to be great, but I haven't found anything like that round here yet.

Do you know the address/ opening hours or anything please?
Ginkotree

I will try and find the paperwork....Its on the left hand side on the Llanstephan Road from carmarthen just after Queen Elaizabeth High School...on the bend ..sign post on the wall by the gate/cattlegrid.They do workshops ...
kirstyfern

Pringles the evil processed horror of potato abuse puke_r

Try setting light to one, they burn longer than a candle! Good party trick, put me off Pringles for life though!
JohnB

I will try and find the paperwork....Its on the left hand side on the Llanstephan Road from carmarthen just after Queen Elaizabeth High School...on the bend ..sign post on the wall by the gate/cattlegrid.They do workshops ...

Try the web site Very Happy
http://www.trysordy.org.uk

I must pay a visit one day.
Katieowl

That looks quite exciting Laughing

Kate
faerienono

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It was, it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 HUGE bags later, I'm on heaven, although the friend who came with me muttered something about me being happy with a tip to the skip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already we have half a scarf on the peg loom!
Cathryn

Hmm, I have a meeting coming up in Carmarthen sometime soonish I think... Smile Do you think they could make use of the inner tough plastic tubes from silage wrap? I keep thinking there should be something useful I could use them for but haven't thought of it yet. Katieowl

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

although the friend who came with me muttered something about me being happy with a tip to the skip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Embarassed Have yet to come back from the tip empty handed.... Laughing

Kate
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home