Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Hairyloon

Energy Balancing Incentives.

I heard something along the lines that the government have set up, or are setting up incentives for energy balancing schemes.
Anybody here know anything about it?
dpack

would that be for nuclear and gas power stations?

or perhaps for large scale pump storage?
Hairyloon

I don't know.
There was an allusion to it in the documents relating to the proposed diesel plant I mentioned in another thread.
I will look into it at some point, but I am busy with other things at the moment.
Nick

I don't know.
There was an allusion to it in the documents relating to the proposed diesel plant I mentioned in another thread.
I will look into it at some point, but I am busy with other things at the moment.

Energy balancing incentives was quite fast to type into Google. The text in your post took me rather longer, when I went for a comparison. And despite having a full time job, and an active social life, I managed both, and a touch of reading afterwards.

You must be very, very busy.
Hairyloon

What version of google are you using?
I've still got the old version where you've got to to trawl through what it finds for something relevant, then read and understand it.

I can't wait for the one you've got, which apparently uploads the right answer straight into your brain...
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home