Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
vegplot

Feed in tariifs from 1st April 2012 - Solar PV

Details at http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cms/news/pn12_035/pn12_035.aspx

Bebo

That tables not very well explained by DECC is it? If you had it installed before December 2011, then you'll get your 43.3p + annual %age increase in relation to inflation. If you were after early December 2011, then I gather the long term entitlement to the higher rate is still depended on the outcome of a court case. I also gather that if you are planning on getting solar PV and want to claim the FITS do it before July because there may be another reduction depending upon take up between now and then.
vegplot

That tables not very well explained by DECC is it? If you had it installed before December 2011, then you'll get your 43.3p + annual %age increase in relation to inflation. If you were after early December 2011, then I gather the long term entitlement to the higher rate is still depended on the outcome of a court case. I also gather that if you are planning on getting solar PV and want to claim the FITS do it before July because there may be another reduction depending upon take up between now and then.

The government lost their appeal and I doubt they'll not be able to chase that further, but it will have a impact in the longer term.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Page 1 of 1
Home Advertising Auction Home Home Home