Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
RoryD

Feedback if you have a mo

We go live with our new set-up today. Any feedback on the site would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rory
Penny Outskirts

Rory, this may seem a dumb question, but are you not doing the peppercorns anymore??
RoryD

haha good point

We'll be doing them from next week, but have had to take them down whilst we put the changes through. Laughing
Penny Outskirts

Phew Shocked could never go back to using any other type Shocked

Lots of great new stuff, and a nutmeg grinder Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Not sure about the title bar though, don't think it shows off the peppercorns as well as the old one - I loved the rainbow ones on the white background, they looked stunning!! The white ones don't show up as well against the green/grey background, look a bit shrivelled Confused
RoryD

thank-you- I agree. I'm looking for a new image now... Laughing
sally_in_wales

I like the sorcerers hat pepper mill- are they good to use? We've just worn out our old pepper mill and I fancy something a bit fun as long as its also up to heavy duty use by Gareth Laughing
sally_in_wales

oops, forgot I was supposed to be critiquing the site! I'm not sure the green text on green is that easy to read, I squinted at it a bit and reckon anyone with poor eyesight might possibly struggle. It may just be a contrast thing, cos I like the colours otherwise.
RoryD

Thanks Sally all very valid. The text is difficult- i might need to revisit it i think...

Don't order any mills. I've got some special offer ones coming on in the next week or so which are much better value. PM me in a week if you're still interested Smile
Penny Outskirts

sally_in_wales wrote:
oops, forgot I was supposed to be critiquing the site!.

Laughing I did exactly the same thing, but the products are very interesting...
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home