Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
2steps

Finished!

Finally finished my website Smile

Still have to do my banner for downsizer though Embarassed

If anyone fancies a look the links in my sig Very Happy
kevin.vinke

Nice site.
Could I suggest you do a close up photo of the beading in the bracelets for instance.
Green Man

Looks lovely. Well done, I hope it does well for you.
chez

Beautiful. And your pendulums solve one of my Christmas Present issues Smile.
Andrea

Well done. Your jewellery looks lovely.
wellington womble

Looks very professional.
marigold

Nice looking site - I'd say you've started something as well as finished something, if that makes sense Very Happy . Best of luck with it.
2steps

kevin.vinke wrote:
Nice site.
Could I suggest you do a close up photo of the beading in the bracelets for instance.

Good idea Smile

thanks everyone. I'm going to shut my ebay shop (though probably still list a few things) now because it's just constantly costing and making very little
lettucewoman

that's lovely two steps!! Very Happy well done - I can't get the shop to work on mine atm - how did you get a shop on more than one page?

I'm ashamed - you have got a working site up quicker than me, and I don't have small kids!! Embarassed
2steps

I started it on the 8th. To get more than one shop page I created a new page and then used the drop down menu to chose 'add/edit a shop' you then have to chose what page you want it on.

Don't know if you use many forums but I keep meaning to post the link for a bead/jewellery forum I post on and you might like Smile It's http://www.beadbuddies.co.uk/forum
lettucewoman

2steps wrote:
I started it on the 8th. To get more than one shop page I created a new page and then used the drop down menu to chose 'add/edit a shop' you then have to chose what page you want it on.

Don't know if you use many forums but I keep meaning to post the link for a bead/jewellery forum I post on and you might like Smile It's http://www.beadbuddies.co.uk/forum

DOH!! of course - must get on with it!! Thanks for the link! Very Happy Very Happy
sneeuwklokje

Well done! Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home