Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
jema

Font color problem

The normal font color is the same as the link color, which is a problem with page numbers in posts Sad

Which one should I change and to waht?

jema
tahir

I think you'd better change the background colour first, it should be #EEEBDE if we're unifying the look, I'll find you a nice colour after that.
neilk

Shouldn't the colours be websafe, or does that not give you enough flexibility?
jema

neilk wrote:
Shouldn't the colours be websafe, or does that not give you enough flexibility?

they probably should be Sad

jema
tahir

What's websafe? Are my colours dangerous?
jema

Tahir wrote:
What's websafe? Are my colours dangerous?

there is a palette of I think a mere 223 web safe colors, I am not sure what the current thinking on there use is amongst web designers.

jema
tahir

I don't mind the forum buttons at the top, but they need to be in a brown bar and the black bar below the logo needs to go. The beige background looks better, now which elements need a different colour?
jema

Tahir wrote:
I don't mind the forum buttons at the top, but they need to be in a brown bar and the black bar below the logo needs to go. The beige background looks better, now which elements need a different colour?

I'm inclined to agree on removing the black bar, but can we wait for a third opinion Very Happy

jema
tahir

Still need a view new posts button though
jema

Tahir wrote:
Still need a view new posts button though

Yep, but i'm bu**d if I am going to fine tune it, until it get basic approval. I'll need an icon for a start!

jema
jema

Tahir wrote:
I think you'd better change the background colour first, it should be #EEEBDE if we're unifying the look, I'll find you a nice colour after that.

bump bump bump

jema
tahir

Now where the flip did I put it? I posted it literally straight away, I'll find it....
tahir

http://forum.downsizer.net/viewtopic.php?p=5228#5228
tahir

Before you do it can you just clarify which elements this is for?
jema

its the colors the page numbers come up in.

jema
tahir

Why is that a problem?
jema

It should be obvious from the number which page you are on, the active page is not a link.

jema
tahir

I'd go with that dark brown ref I gave you then
jema

Tahir wrote:
I'd go with that dark brown ref I gave you then

What was the ref and dark brown for links or normal?

jema
jema

ftp on the blink as the second, but touch wood it will get better and this pet hate of mine will be resolved Smile

jema
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home