Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
joanne

For Sale: Dunsley Highlander 7 with Back Boiler Multifuel

We are selling our much-loved Dunsley Highlander 7 Multifuel / Woodburning stove. It's complete with the backboiler which I believe is removable if not needed.

It has provided all the heat in our home for the past few years and the hot water during the Winter months. It has been well used but doesn't really look like it, we are replacing it with a smaller stove as it's really too big for the room it's in.

New, these stoves sell for around £8-900, so grab yourself a bargain!

The Dunsley Highlander 7 Multifuel / Wood Burning Stove has an output of up to 7kW, making it ideal for medium sized rooms. The Dunsley Highlander 7 woodburner has a super air wash system that has been designed to keep the glass clean to give a clear view of the fire, and is fitted with a automatic safety device which prevents the bottom door being opened before the top one.

Heat Output: 7kW
Flue Size: 150mm (6")
Flue Options: Top or Rear (Interchangeable)
Width: 520mm (20.47")
Height: 650mm (25.59")
Depth: 385mm (15.16")
Height to Centre of Rear Flue: 536mm (21.1")
Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue: 118mm (4 5/8")
Efficiency (%): 76.5%
Weight (kg) 75kg

Due to the weight of the stove, it will have to be local collection only unless you wish arrange a courier yourself.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/281859512344?

Click to see full size image

Click to see full size image
Bodger

we have the Dunsley Highlander five and all I can say, is that these are fantastic bits of kit.
Hairyloon

Is it certified as smokeless?
Unless I get a sudden windfall I can't afford it at this time, but I might meet someone that wants one.
sean

Good heavens, there's more than one sort of Dunsley-Baker neutralizer. Best gadget name ever.
Falstaff

Is it certified as smokeless?
Unless I get a sudden windfall I can't afford it at this time, but I might meet someone that wants one.

Not quite sure what Sean's input has to do with HL question - so we assume the answer is NO ? Neutral
sean

Nothing to do with that question. The answer to HL's question is no though. Which Dunsley stoves are smokeless?
joanne

Sean is correct it's not smokeless certified unfortunately.
Hairyloon

Sean is correct it's not smokeless certified unfortunately.

On the plus side that means I can stop thinking about it. Wink
Falstaff

Yes I agree Cool
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home