Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
chez

FS: Quail cages and roll away nest boxes

I have a rack of quail cages, with wire bottoms that need that artificial grass stuff laying down on it, that roll the eggs away out the front, maximum stocking density four dozen birds but they do better if you have half that. There is a drinking system at the back that I think I have all the bits for still, and troughs for the front. I have photos that I can resize and upload if anyone is interested. £100, collection only

Two lots of roll away nest boxes, eight and ten nests respectively, with inserts. £100 per rack, £170 for both, collection only.
sean

Ali's mate Simon has just bought a load of quail. He might be in the market for accomodation if he hasn't worked out how fast they multiply.
chez

Thanks!
alison

They already have quail though, so I think they are sorted on their system. He had one of those carpark meet ups, where you are looking for a specific car, and hope you don't approach the wrong person!
chez

He had one of those carpark meet ups, where you are looking for a specific car, and hope you don't approach the wrong person!

... Said no downsized, anywhere, ever Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home