Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
MornieG

Getting stocks up....

Click to see full size image

Think I might just have enough for the next couple of fairs. People can choose the ring and a pin to make up their own combinations. Recently a couple of customers have had one ring and two different pins to ring the changes. Ring and pin combinations from £ 12.50 to £17.50 depending on wood and decoration. Traditional brooches with pin backs from £10.00.

Mo.XX
wellington womble

Those are nice. Can you some some sort of security chain for those of us that loose the pins? Embarassed
frewen

Oooh - you don't do hair sticks do you?
MornieG

Any of the pins can be used as hairsticks and we also do longer ones which I think Mr B is about to post.

Mo.XX
MornieG

Those are nice. Can you some some sort of security chain for those of us that loose the pins? Embarassed

Hadn't considered that but i don't see why not.

Mo.XX
Bodrighy

This sort of thing?.......Yes

Pete

MornieG

This is one I have used to hold my waterfall front cardi together. Can't see a problem putting a wire loop in the side of the ring and the end of the pin, though it's something that could get caught up and break easily, or get snagged in your hair if using it for a hair tie. Also limits you to the angle of the ring as the hole is off centre.

Mo.XX
frewen

Yes those are the things Smile

I've just ordered a couple from etsy but you can never have too many!
Bodrighy

I'll get some decent photos of the ones we have in stock and post later.

Pete
Bodrighy

Kanzashi Hair Stick

Here are the ones we have in stock at the moment. The ruler is a 30cm one to give an idea of the length of the sticks. Small, unadorned ones are £7.50 larger ones with attachments are all around the £10 - £12.50 mark

Pete

[/img]
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home