Grass Fed Lamb & Mutton

Just to give me an excuse to post this picture, that Nat took yesterday;

www.grassfeddexterbeef.co.uk/lamb
Nature'sgrafter

Laughing
12Bore

Cool
Pilsbury

Great, will you be doing mixed boxes when i get round to spending some of my monthly savings plan with you?
Rob R

Great, will you be doing mixed boxes when i get round to spending some of my monthly savings plan with you?

You can make up a mixed box of your choice from the other boxes at the same price per kg. Sort of pick n mix meat. c Smile
Pilsbury

Oh i like that, next update on the website needs to include a list of mince, dice and joints that can be pic'n'mixed lol
Rob R

I'll pass that on to the website development department - there's an update coming soon. Smile
Bodger

Tell her that's a great picture and referring to a thread that's running at the moment on chat, tell her that her contribution to the forum is also missed.
Nicky Colour it green

excellent picture

expect to see it on a Tesco milk carton any day now.....
Rob R

Thanks, I'll pass that on. Considering it was taken using a 100 digital camera & hasn't been manipulated at all I too was very impressed.

My avatar is also an N Rose special, although the colours have been enhanced slightly.
sgt.colon

Superb picture. I look forward to eating some of them. Very Happy
Annette H

Lovely photo. Are you still doing the Dexter beef?. It was the best flavoured beef I have ever tasted. Smile
sgt.colon

The meat has arrived safely. Thanks Rob Smile
dpack

they look like the lone ranger fan club Laughing
Rob R

Lovely photo. Are you still doing the Dexter beef?. It was the best flavoured beef I have ever tasted. Smile

We certainly do! Only the pigs have gone, but with the extra space and time we've been able to invest in the cattle more. Smile

www.grassfeddexterbeef.co.uk/beef
MornieG

Us too. The last boned and rolled brisket was eaten last weekend and the flavour was fantastic. Hmmmmm means we need to order some more..............

Mo.XX
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home