Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
DorsetScott

Greetings from Dorset

Hi all

Long time forum reader, figured I should make myself known and introduce myself properly.
My name is Scott and I'm from Bournemouth, Dorset (hence the username Very Happy )
Just moved into a house with a garden where I live with my wife and 2 daughters (20 months old and 7 weeks old)
Looking forward to growing in the new garden next year, and after 3 years on the waiting list hoping for an allotment next year too.

I've been foraging hedgerows and mushrooms and practising homebrew for about 2-3 years now, but I think I can do it for a lifetime and I'll still be learning. The dream is a smallholding and self-sufficiency as much as I can but that is a long way off, just happy to do what I can living in a city and working for the man atm. Small steps and all!

After all the topics from the forums which have taught me a thing or two, hoping I'll be able to give something back eventually.
cir3ngirl

Welcome hello2
Midland Spinner

Welcome. Very Happy
Went

Hello and welcome from Asturias... Very Happy
12Bore

Howdo, welcome in to DS Very Happy
Nicky cigreen

welcome Smile
Green Rosie

Bonjour from France Very Happy
jamanda

Hello there hello2
snowball

Welcome
Liz in Ireland

Dia duit hello2
arvo

Hi from Somerset!
Pel

Hello and welcome Smile
Nature'sgrafter

hello and welcome
Good luck with getting an allotment we grew to 3 then bought a croft smug smile Wink
Rusticwood

Hello from soggy Devon hello2
dpack

hello
lettucewoman

Hello from just down the road in the New Forest! Very Happy
DorsetScott

Bonjour, dia duit, croeso and hello to you all, thanks for the warm wlecome.
And I'll start with my quarter plot allotment, maybe one day I'll make it to 3 of them :p Although by my reckoning with a 4 year wait for a quarter plot I'll be 78 by the time I get 3 whole ones Very Happy
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home