Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Rob R

Half price sausages

We have just three boxes left of half price sausages on offer, only while stocks last - 10 packs of mixed flavours (chestnut, plain & sage) for £15. Packs of spare ribs (not on thee website) also available with sausage boxes @ £2.50 per kg

www.grassfeddexterbeef.co.uk/meat
Andrea

What size is a box Rob?

A box is 10 packs, but is a pack 6 sausages?
Rob R

10 packs of 6 sausages, average total weight 4.8kg, about 9 litres in volume or 0.33 cu foot
Andrea

you answered as I edited my question! Cheers
Andrea

I'll take a box please Rob but am struggling with paypal on your website. I'll email you in a sec.
lettucewoman

yes please!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lettucewoman

oooh having trouble with paypal too... Sad
Rob R

I'll take a box please Rob but am struggling with paypal on your website. I'll email you in a sec.

Your order has come through to me fine. The only issue is the delivery address...
Rob R

In that case, offer ended, I think. Very Happy
Rob R

If you wanted I can give you a ring and take payment over the phone?
lettucewoman

If you wanted I can give you a ring and take payment over the phone?

done it! changed browser.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mmmmmmm sausages.....particularly chestnut ones!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Rob R

Which browser were you using for which it didn't work?

They'll be with you tomorrow, if that's convenient.
lettucewoman

Which browser were you using for which it didn't work?

They'll be with you tomorrow, if that's convenient.

Yep thats great...Im crocked up at the moment with a torn calf muscle so am in... Sad

I was using chrome but paypal wouldnt load..changed to firefox and although your website wasn;t displaying properly paypal worked Very Happy Very Happy
Andrea

Your order has come through to me fine. The only issue is the delivery address...

Emailed you direct a couple of minutes after the order using address on your profile here. Will PM you too. Let me know when you get one or the other ....
Hairyloon

In that case, offer ended, I think. Very Happy
Phooey.
Andrea

They've arrived Rob, and looks like they were well received. Thanks for excellent service.

Andrea's sister wrote:
Just arrived!!!! Thank you so much! (and how did you know we had nothing to eat until Friday?!!) What a lovely gift, I am amazed and it all looks delicious..... xxxx
Rob R

Very Happy

I've just booked four more pigs in to make another batch, available from 3rd December - pedigree Tamworth this time.
lettucewoman

Mine have arrived too....Thanks!! Looking forward to sausage and mash day... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Finsky

Had Rob's sausage box last week and now I've got packet thawing on kitchen counter for our dinner....
....ever since I took them out of freezer, dog has been in kitchen, lying down on floor quarding the 'crown jewels'... Laughing Everytime I enter into kitchen she gives me ever so hopeful looks and her eyes return to the plate.."aren't you taking a hint 'mum'?... Laughing
I know and she knows how nice they are.... Laughing
Rob R

I've only got some loin steaks and spare ribs left on the pork front now, all, £2.50 per kg, rather a lot of spare ribs, mainly down to the complete lack of barbeque weather this year!
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home